Back to Case Studies page.
Project type in brief
- Office Consolidation Programme.
- The project involved around 11,000 moves & involved a total of 17 HO buildings.
In November 2009 we were engaged by Lloyds Banking Group to provide strategic support for a major office consolidation programme in and around London. The project involved around 11,000 moves & involved a total of 17 HO buildings.
Our role developed during the programme, from the initial strategic planning, through to detailed programme management. We also assisted with Occupancy surveys from which Block Stacks were produced to assist the project at all stages. The outcome was a contented client who have since re-engaged us on similar projects. Due to the size & scope, the project was split into ‘study’ & ‘delivery’, with Cubic involved, & reporting directly to the Change Management Lead throughout.
Study Objectives :
- Survey all buildings and identify all colleagues & which floor they occupy.
- Produce a schedule of movements by building / by floor (in/out by week).
- Produce validated requirements to enable construction & IT to agree the programme into delivery.
- Identify critical path for the sequence of moves required to deliver the planned exits & divisional end state moves.
- Agree move schedule with BU reps.
- Provide BU reps with required programme info to allow them to communicate with individual teams & obtain sign off.
Cubic ‘deliverables’ were then agreed as follows :
- Verify existing occupancy by team & division.
- Identify which buildings required survey / drawing update.
- Align Occupancy with space plans.
- Plans drawn up or updated.
- Survey all key buildings to determine any specific restrictions.
- Support construction dependencies.
- Develop move schedule for all moves, to include ‘go-to’ locations.
- Provide stack plans to align with Occupancy & Programme.
- Maintain programme on a daily basis.
What our customer said....
Find out more about...
"We used OCCUPi to plan IRO 11,000 moves in london, over a year by year period. The turn around speed was impressive"
Change Manager - Lloyds Banking Group
We also contributed to this extensive project, under our Occupancy Management Click here for Case study